Soil Testing Instrument
Pioneers in the industry, we offer Soil Testing Instrument such as Soil pH-Moisture Meter, Digital Soil Hardness Meter, Soil Tensiometer, Portable Soil Hardness Meter, Soil Compaction Meter, Soil Moisture Temperature Meter and many more items from India. We are the Leader in Service, Rental, Repair, Calibration and Buy Back Exchange Offers of all Instruments.
We offer our clients with Soil Compaction Meter that is used to check the hardness of soil. This device prevents soil compactness, which is a serious problem that occurs in soil, making the growth of root and plant difficult. The Soil Compaction Meter that we offer prevents the moisture content permeating and reduces the use of chemical fertilizers.
- Measuring depth range: 1-450 mm
- Measuring tight range: 0-100 kg 0-7000 kpa (0-1000 psi)
- Precision: 0.05 kg
- Stored datum: 1000 Groups
- Temperature of test:-10 to 60
- Power supply: four battery of NO.5
- General, stored datum on Soil Compaction Meter
- Add GPS action and can link to computer by software, can store datum on computer and print
Available Models :
- TJSD-750 : General. stored datum on Soil Compaction Meter .
- TJSD-750-II : Add GPS action and can link to computer by software, can store datum on computer and print.
Approx. Rs 14,500 / Piece(s)
Get Best Quote
We specialize in supplying a comprehensive collection of Soil Tensiometer. This device is widely used in the agriculture industry for testing moisture content in the soil for its maintenance. We fabricate this product using optimum quality raw components procured from reliable sources.
- The Tensiometer can test soil maintenance moisture content
- Tensiometer measures the force with which water is held in the soil by the soil particles
- This force, referred to as soil suction, tension, or potential, indicates how tightly the water is bound in the soil, and how much energy must be exerted by plant roots to remove and use the water
- The basic components of a potentiometer include a porous ceramic cup, a plastic body tube, and a vacuum gauge
- The ceramic cup is placed in good hydraulic contact with the soil and allows transfer of water into and out of the Tensiometer body according to the tension in the soil
- The vacuum inside the Tensiometer body equilibrates with the soil water tension, and the dial gauge provides a direct readout of the tension
- Model: TEN-15 Length: 15 cm
- Model: TEN-30 Length: 30 cm
- Model: TEN-40 Length: 40 cm
- Model: TEN-50 Length: 50 cm
- Model: TEN-60 Length: 60 cm
- Length: 15-120 cm (custom made for each individual customer)
- Measuring range: 0-85 Kpa
- Precision: 2.5 Kpa
- Length of pottery pipe: 7 cm
- Diameter of pottery pipe: 2 cm (custom- made for each individual customer)
- 0-10 Kpa: Represent humidity, high humidity for most crop
- 10-30 Kpa: Represent moist, be adaptable to the growth of crops
- 30-50 Kpa: Represent dry, need water for some hydrophilic plant
- 50 Kpa: Represent very dry, need water for most crops
Approx. Rs 2.1 Lakh / Piece
Get Best Quote
• Capacity 50-100kg/hr.
• Working heavy duty continuous type.
• Type hammer mill type.
• Sieve size 40 mesh.
• Feeding feeding through hopper.
• Output grits and flour collecting facilities.
• Motor 5 HP, 3 phase motor of reputed make.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
Looking for Soil Testing Instrument ?